Teach English in Japan - Greater Tokyo District. Start April, May, June 2017
Teach English in Japan - Greater Tokyo District. Start April, May, June 2017. Excellent Benefits Package. Teach Small Classes. Explore Japan!
Teach English in Japan!
TEACH IN THE GREATER TOKYO DISTRICT
Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto, and Kyushu
Teaching jobs in Japan are now available throughout the greater Tokyo area with some positions in Nagoya, Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto, Kyushu
Experience life in one of Asia's most fast-paced destinations!
Teach small groups of children, teenagers, parents, young professionals, and business people who study at these community-oriented schools.
Average class size is only 3 students!
~ NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ~
HURRY - Only 20 Positions Available!
Work Information Start: Arrive April, May, June 2017 Duration: • 12 month contract (renewable)
• Average length of stay on program is almost 3 years
Qualifications Language: No Japanese language skills required Nationality: UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Commonwealth (due to school requirements) Experience: No experience necessary Degree: Bachelors degree required Certification: • CELTA / Trinity TESOL* (or Level 5 equivalent TEFL course)
• Applicants with 120 hour on-line TEFL and 2+ years of teaching experience may also apply
* TEFL/TESOL/CELTA course should include at least 6 hours of assessed Teaching Practice to real students (not peers). Salary & Benefits Salary: • JPY 252,800 monthly salary (approx. Â£1,400 monthly) with increments for higher qualifications
• Bonus system
Visa: Visa sponsorship Arrival: Airport pick up Orientation: 1 week orientation in Tokyo Housing: • Accommodation support with loan for company accommodation where required
• Reimbursed work-related commuting costs
Holidays: 6 weeks annual paid leave (including 5 extra days after 6 months) Insurance: Access to Japanese Health Insurance Scheme Program: • TEYL training provided with ongoing teacher development
• Teach 5 days a week, 29.5 hours per week
â€¢ Average class size is 3 students
â€¢ Welfare support team in Japan
Guide Book: Latest Edition of Lonely Planet E Guide to Japan
Japan has long been a popular destination for those looking to teach English abroad. The country offers a sophisticated way of life based on elegant manners and a culture of formality. The Japanese take immense pride in introducing foreigners to their country. From late night noodles in Tokyo's fluorescent malls, to the tranquillity of ancient Buddhist temples perched high in the mountains, this is an unforgettable land with much to be discovered!
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Other
- 10 sites for the price of one!