Get TEFL Certified and a GUARANTEED JOB in Thailand
Are you new to the world of teaching English abroad, looking to get TEFL certified at a low cost, and searching for a simpe way to move across the globe with a guaranteed job under your belt? GoTEFL has you covered. At GoTEFL, we strive to professionally manage the training and placement of new Engish teachers in Thailand and around the globe.
What sets GoTEFL apart from the rest? GoTEFL is a unique program offering a fully immersive course, real-world teaching practice, a full pacakge of benefits for a smoothe transition, and a guaranteed teaching job with its own package of competitive benefits. Not to mention the lifelong friendships you will find in your GoTEFL classmates!
We are partnered with a well-established placement agency who has a track record of professionalism, treating their employees well, paying reliably and fair, and making teaching in Thailand easy and fun! GoTEFL graduates are so well-prepared, that the placement agency has agreed to subsidize $600 of the course cost and provide our students with a guaranteed job before even arriving and beginning the course!
GoTEFL Benefits Include:
- Fully immersive 120-hour in-class course
- 6 teaching practicals in a REAL Thai classroom to practice and improve your skills before teaching on your own
- In-depth lessons on Thai culture
- Free accomodation for the duration of the course
- Airport pick-up on arrival
- TEFL International Certificate
- Guaranteed job placement and housing
Job Benefits Include:
- 4-month teaching contract with option to renew again and again!
- 3,000 Baht per month housing allowance (on top of the salary)
- Necessary documents and processing for Non-B Work Visa and Work Permit
- 2,000 Baht Visa fee reimbursement and free Work Permit
- Provided Curriculum
- Provided Thai bank account and ATM card
- Free accident insurance
- Dedicated team of English-speaking consultants availabel 24/7
- Contract renewal bonuses every semester and salary raises every year!
To apply you must be:
- 21 - 45 years old
- A university degree holder (Bachelor's or higher)
- Fluent English speaker
- Able to commit to a 4-month teaching contract (with option to renew)
- Availabel to arrive to Thailand for the March/April or September/October courses
Come experience all that Thailand has to offer with the peace-of-mind that GoTEFL provides. The next course begins March 27th, and the teaching semester will begin in May. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Contact us now to APPLY!
Visit our website for more information: WWW. GOTEFLTHAILAND.COM
Check out this awesome video testimonial from one of our amazing GoTEFL graduates: https://www.youtube.com/GoTEFL
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Other
- 10 sites for the price of one!