NATIVE English speaking teachers in Dalian China, Xi'an China, Kuala Lumpur, Vietnam and Singapore
NATIVE English speaking teachers with Bachelor's Degrees to join our teaching teams in Dalian China, Xi'an China, Kuala Lumpur, Vietnam and Singapore
We are currently seeking qualified and experienced (preferably at least two years 'in the classroom') NATIVE English speaking teachers with Bachelor's Degrees to join our teaching teams in Dalian China, Xi'an China, Kuala Lumpur, Vietnam and Singapore.
You will be teaching reading and literacy skills to children between the ages of 2.5 and 13 years using the I Can Read system.
I Can Read is an International Literacy based learning organization head-quartered in Singapore. Alongside Singapore we also have a growing presence in Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia and are about to launch into both Hong Kong and China. More information can be found on our website www.icanread.asia
We are looking for teachers willing to sign a two year contract. All teachers will work 5 days per week with two consecutive (unchanging) days off per week. Please note that due to the nature of the business all teachers will most likely work both Saturday's and Sunday's.
I Can Read conducts teacher training programmes on a monthly basis, so we are looking for teachers who are both looking for immediate positions and also positions in the future.
- Salary offer allows for a comfortable standard of living in each country.
- End of contract bonus
- Airfare reimbursement at the end of the contract
- Company provided accommodation on arrival, and help with securing permanent accommodation.
- Airport pick-up
- 5 - 7 days training/induction with I Can Read's Professional Development Manager
- Career Development
- Opportunities to relocate internationally
If you meet our criteria and are interested in applying please send the following;
- Current CV or Resume in Word Format.
- A cover letter clearly stating which country you are applying for.
- A recent photo.
- Scanned copy of your bachelor's degree.
Please note that due to the anticipated level of interest in this role, we regret that we will only make contact with those applicants we wish to interview.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!