Recruiting Teachers in Tulsa, OK, USA
Destination Excellence: Tulsa Public Schools
Tulsa Public Schools (TPS) is recruiting! TPS is the destination for extraordinary educators who work with our community and families to ignite the joy of learning and prepare every student for the greatest success in college, careers and life.
Eligible candidates will be considered for current and future opportunities with TPS. Visit us at http://www.tulsaschools.org/Careers to learn more and apply today!
At Tulsa Public Schools, our mission is to inspire and prepare every student to love learning, achieve ambitious goals and make positive contributions to our world. If you are passionate about making a positive impact on Tulsa students, consider joining our dedicated and outstanding team of professionals today!
Benefits of Teaching with TPS
- Opportunity for Innovation: In our new strategic plan, we commit to improving student learning, with our teachers driving the design for the student learning process
- Impactful Teaching: Our district presents our teachers with opportunities to make dramatic changes in students¡¦ lives. We¡¦re looking for talented and passionate educators willing to work hard to prepare our students to be college and career-ready.
- Network of Teacher Support: TPS is committed to make sure new teachers are prepared for success from day one with these supports:
o Our New Teacher Mentor Program is a first-class, intensive mentoring and induction program that provides one-on-one coaching and support from experienced mentors in the area in which you teach
o High-quality professional learning is delivered in a collaborative fashion, available in a variety of ways and tailored to the individual needs of each teacher and leader
- Culture of Collaboration: We believe that effective teams collaborate and continually assess and improve their service to schools. Our employees and board work together to reflect, adjust, think ahead and innovate in service to powerful teaching and learning
- Diversity, a Community Treasure: TPS is a large and diverse district serving over 40,000 students across 88 campuses with 85% of our student population nearly equally divided between African American, Caucasian and Hispanic ethnicities
- Tulsa, a Thriving Community: Our community has been noted as the #1 Place to Live in the US by Relocate America as well as One of America's Most Livable Communities by Forbes Magazine, all while having a cost of living that is 12% below the national average
To learn more about the vision, values and beliefs of Tulsa Public Schools, please visit: http://www.tulsaschools.org/plan
TPS educators are committed to a shared goal of designing and providing an excellent education for all of our students. When you become a teacher with Tulsa Public Schools, you are not just getting a job. You are joining a team of educators committed to changing the future of our children and our community.
We are looking for outstanding and diverse candidates who have a relentless drive to achieve results, overcome challenges and commit to only the highest expectations for themselves and their students.
All candidates must:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Be certified to teach in Oklahoma (or be eligible for Oklahoma certification*)
- Meet district requirements
To begin your journey to Destination Excellence, apply today! https://www.applitrack.com/tulsaschools/onlineapp/_application.aspx
Questions? Contact TeachInTPS@tulsaschools.org or 918-74-MPLOY (746-7569).
Perks of Note: Tulsa Public Schools will pay a one-time $2,000 recruitment stipend to teachers accepting employment with TPS that are certified and teaching in specified subject areas. View subject areas eligible for the $2000 recruitment stipend at,https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oIf_Ez5proruw7Jap1fL3Wub6F-JoAY0VRI-xNn-cE0/edit?usp=sharing&invite=CMjQsBI.
Special Education teachers begin with a 5% salary increase when teaching within their content area.
*If you hold an out-of-state credential, contact the Oklahoma Department of Education certificate office at 405-521-3337 for more information on obtaining a certificate in Oklahoma.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!