University Teaching in Japan! - Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, and Aichi
We are now recruiting instructors for the Fall 2016 term.
We have been providing conversation-based practical English lessons since 1983 and hire over 400 instructors every year.
Westgate is a major force in shaping the future of Japanese education.
We are a gateway to career development for highly motivated professional English instructors around the world.
Find out more about Westgate and apply at http://www.westgate.co.jp/ !
**** ATTENTION ****
We are also looking for candidates with the following background and experience:
- Master's degree or higher
- Total 3 years or more (or at least 6 or more terms/semesters) experience in teaching university/community college (all subjects).
***** UNIVERSITY PROGRAM (FULL-TIME) *****
1) PROGRAM INFORMATION; We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated to teach at a Japanese university. Those who are interested in a rewarding overseas experience and enhancing their teaching skills should apply for this unique opportunity.
- Native speaker of English with a passport from one of the following English-speaking countries; USA, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, or New Zealand.
- University graduate with a bachelor's and/or more advanced degree and one of the following::
a) actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience along with EFL/ESL teaching certificate and/or elementary/primary/secondary teaching credentials/qualifications
b) 1000+ hours of actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience in lieu of teaching certificate or credentials/qualifications
* No Japanese language ability is required.
* Non-EFL/ESL teaching experience could be considered.
3) CONTRACT PERIOD;
- SPRING TERM -- April / May to July (approx. 3 to 4 months)
- FALL TERM -- September to December / January (approx. 3 to 5 months)
4) LOCATION; Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, and Aichi
- 260,000 - 275,000 yen per month or more
- HOUSING is provided. We will arrange a fully-furnished single apartment with a rental fee of 81,000 yen per month (utilities and maintenance fees included).
- FLIGHT REIMBURSEMENT is offered up to 1200 USD for those coming from overseas for Westgate.
- WORKING VISA SPONSORSHIP is offered.
- Contract is RENEWABLE.
***** HOW TO APPLY *****
In order to facilitate the application procedure, applicants are required to go through the online application procedure. Please visit our website at http://www.westgate.co.jp/application/
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!