Full-time ESL Positions for 2016 in Costa Rica!
We are Idioma Internacional, a language institute based in a busy downtown neighbourhood of San Jose, Costa Rica, celebrating over 15 years of providing quality instruction and communicative solutions to companies around the Central Valley.
Our Corporate English division is staffed by a dedicated team of professional, highly trained teachers, who travel to our clients in the Central Valley to deliver top-quality business English, to both local and international corporations. Additionally, we also manage accounts with an NGO here in Costa Rica, delivering scholarship-based lessons to high school students.
Working with Idioma Internacional offers an incredible experience to broaden both professional and personal skills. With initial and ongoing training as well as a program in certified professional development, our teachers continue to strengthen their teaching skills throughout their time here both in and out of the classroom. This experience comes hand in hand with making a tangible impact on the lives of Costa Ricans throughout the country.
Our teaching staff are talented, diverse, caring and committed, both to the students we teach and to helping their fellow teachers throughout their careers here. In return for these qualities in our staff, we offer teachers a professional and reliable work experience and the opportunity to make a difference, alongside a fun and diverse team of colleagues. Further to this, we have a highly competitive package of salary and benefits. All teachers earn between $650 - $1,000 per month, working from 18 – 30 hours per week. Some of the many benefits our teachers enjoy include:
- Competitive salary; paid vacations and holidays; ‘aguinaldo’ (13th month pay); pension
- Legal work visa and full legal working rights
- Health insurance via enrollment on the Caja national health care system
- Initial and ongoing training; mentor programs; professional development
- Bank account provided; assistance in finding housing and setting up cell phones
Our requirements for our teachers are:
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's degree (preferred in fields related to teaching or English)
- TEFL certified
- Preferred: 2 years teaching experience
To apply for this opportunity, please send your recent resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!