HIGH PAID ENGLISH TEACHING JOB IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
We are looking for teachers of ESL/English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Mathematics, Social Studies, Physics, Government,
Literature, Music, History, Biology, Chemistry, Commerce, Account and Agric to work with us in Istanbul,Turkey.
We will offer you a fully supported working experience and also strive to make your experience in Turkey rewarding as well as
Istanbul is a beautiful city in Turkey. Our School have a strong foreign teacher team. It enjoys a great reputation both with
students and our teachers. The school encourages academic excellent and high social standards, with British Curriculum.
The job details & benefits are as follows:
* 12 months contract(renewable),
* Working days : monday to friday [9:00am to 3:00pm] 12pm-1pm Break Time (6hours daily)..
* Generally classes 1 hour equals 40 minutes to 50 minutes teaching per a class.
* High School students (20 students/a class).
* Salary : $4750usd per month(tax free).
* Overtime : $50usd/an hour.
* Severance pay equal to 1 month salary.
* 30 days paid vacation per year.
* Free 2bed room furnished accommodation for teacher and dependents.
* Free medical insurance for teacher and dependents.
* Plus many other benefits for teacher and dependents.
Once you arrive at airport, Our staff will be there to meet you and take you to our school and Apartment.
Please send us your current resume/cv and photograph through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!