Language Training Consultant
Learnship Networks is looking for a Language Training Consultant to join our team at our new North American support hub in Chicago.
Learnship Networks GmbH is an online startup company headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We support a new way of teaching and learning language through our platform at http://www.learnship.com. LearnShip is the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom.
Our freelance teachers are located world-wide and are able teach from the convenience of their homes, while our customers can also learn flexibly from their offices or homes. Your role as Language Training Consultant will be to establish and manage Learnship’s North American office in Chicago, support both teachers and customers, and ensure the quality of our language training in North and South America.
Our ideal candidate:
- Native-level fluency in English required
- Native-level fluency in Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese strongly preferred; other languages a plus
- Minimum B.A. in Education, Linguistics, languages or business; language teaching certification a plus
- Extensive language training experience (corporate training preferred)
- Experience training and managing teachers
- Previous business experience outside of teaching, preferably in customer service or project management
- High level of comfort with technology
- Extremely organized, structured and detail-oriented working style
- Energetic, highly-motivated and able to balance multiple tasks and priorities flexibly
- Exudes professionalism and competence
- Implement and fine-tune LearnShip’s infrastructure and operations in N. and S. America
- Oversee and manage LearnShip’s teacher team in N. and S. America
- Provide professional customer and teacher support for questions related to scheduling, course content, materials, lesson planning & methodology, feedback and issue management, etc.
- Quality Assurance and teacher feedback management
- Teacher training and coaching
- Teacher recruiting and interviewing
Learnship offers you:
- A unique opportunity to gain ground-up experience in setting up new infrastructure while helping to shape and define Learnship’s future in North America
- Experience working on the cutting edge of online language training
- The chance to grow into new roles and responsibilities – the sky’s the limit!
- An exciting working atmosphere in a young, energetic and truly international team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please note: This position is located in Chicago, USA. Potential candidates must be willing to relocate and able to legally work in the USA.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please email your CV/resume and cover letter to: Tia Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org with Language Training Consultant in the subject line.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!