ESL EFL TESOL Job Listing Application
Adventure in Thailand! Numerous positions available
Immerse yourself in a traditional Thai community and help primary and high school students improve their English language skills. This promises to be a wonderful and colorful cultural experience where you are sure of a warm welcome from the friendly locals.
Teachers needed for English Program (content subjects) and English Conversation Programs in public or private schools throughout Thailand. Subjects include Science, Math, History, Health, and/or English Conversation for Grades 1 to 12.
Experience and TEFL certification are preferred. Orientation, school on-boarding, and relocation support/advice are provided. Native English speaker preferred but non-native speakers will be considered who provide a TOEFL/TOEIC score.
All teachers will receive free professional development training with certificates in:
- Introduction to Thailand Language and Culture
- The Concepts of Curriculum and Planning
- Introduction to Teaching Methodologies
- The Principles of Grading and Assessment
- The Fundamentals of Classroom Management
Salary: 30,000 - 37,000 THB per month (depending on location, subject taught, and experience)
+3,000 baht housing allowance in addition to monthly pay.
Contract: 6 months and 12 months (or actual start date) to March 31st
Bonus: End of contract bonus in the amount of
Vacation: Paid vacation in October
Holiday: All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually)
Accommodation: Not provided but assistance is given to locate apartment.
Visa: 3,000 baht Non-Immigrant B visa reimbursement (paperwork provided to obtain visa)
Work Permit: Paid for and provided free once Non-B Visa is obtained
Assistance obtaining Thai bank account and SIM card (if needed).
Airport pickup provided (if needed).
- Teaching hours range from 15-25 hours per week, depending on subject.
- Class sizes range from 25-35 students per class
- School hours are approximately 07.30-16.00 Monday to Friday.
- Lesson plans and teacher materials provided to the teacher.
- Teach subject content to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
- Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
- Participate in school activities, if needed, to promote teamwork and community.
- Maintain weekly classroom office hours.
- Maintain student assessment.
- Native English Speakers (non-native English speakers may be considered provided they provide a TOEFL/TOEIC score).
- Bachelors Degree from accredited university
- 21-50 years of age
- Teach experience and TEFL preferred but not required..
- Desire to learn more about Thai culture.
- Positive attitude and a passion for teaching
To apply and learn more about available positions, please contact Michael at email@example.com (Reference: Thailand Teaching Position) and provide the following information:
- Recent Photo
- Copy of Passport ID page
- Short video introducing yourself and why you want to teach in Thailand
- Copies of Degrees and Certificates
- Copies of Certifications, if any.
- Reference letters/references
- Dates you would be available to start