ESL EFL TESOL Job Listing Application
English Conversation Teachers Needed – Choose Your Preferred Location
A leading provider of English conversation programs is looking for English Conversation Teachers. Choose your preferred location from over 30+ schools throughout Thailand. If you would like to share your knowledge and skills to help Thai students improve their English, then we would love to hear from you.
All teaching materials (books, digital teaching resources, etc.) and lesson plans are provided so no planning is required. You only need to prepare yourself and help students learn English!
No experience or TEFL certification is required but will help. Training is provided. Native English speaker preferred but non-native speakers will be considered who provide an introduction video and TOEFL/TOEIC score.
- Salary: 33,000 THB
- Contract: 10 months: May 6th to February 28th
- Bonus: End of contract bonus
- Living Allowance: 2,000 THB for Bangkok positions.
- Vacation: 2 weeks paid vacation in October
- Holiday: All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually)
- Accommodation: Not provided but assistance is given to locate apartment.
- Work Permit: Processing fee paid once Non-B is received
- Health Insurance: Aetna health insurance provided
- Airport pickup provided (if needed).
- Teaching hours range from 20-24 hours a week.
- Class sizes range from 30-40 students per class
- School hours are approximately 07.30-16.00 Monday to Friday.
- Curriculum, lesson plans, and teacher materials provided to the teacher.
- Classrooms equipped with LCD projectors.
- Teach subject content to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
- Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
- Participate in school activities, if needed, to promote teamwork and community.
- Maintain weekly classroom office hours.
- Maintain student grading for term reports.
To apply, please contact Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference: [SIN] English Conversation Teachers) and provide the following information:
- Recent Photo
- 1 minute Introduction Video
- Copies of Degrees
- Copies of Certifications, if any.