ESL EFL TESOL Job Listing Application
English Program and Conversation Teachers Needed – Choose Your Preferred Subject and Location
A leading provider of English Program (content subjects) and English Conversation programs is looking for Teachers. Choose your preferred subject (based on qualification) and grade level, and location from over 25+ schools throughout Thailand. Subjects include English Literature, Science, Math, History, Health, and/or English Conversation for Grades 1 to 12.
All teaching materials (books, digital teaching resources, computer, etc.) are provided so no planning is required. You only need to prepare yourself for your classes and help students learn.
Experience and TEFL certification are preferred. Training is provided. Native English speaker preferred but non-native speakers will be considered who provide an introduction video and TOEFL/TOEIC score.
- Salary: 40,300 THB (Content Subjects) and 35,000 (English Conversation)
- EP Content Subject Contract: 12 months - April 1st (or actual start date) to March 31st
- English Conversation Contract: 11 months - May 1st (or actual start date) to March 31st
- Bonus: End of contract bonus
- Overtime Pay: 500 THB per overtime teaching hour.
- Vacation: 2 weeks paid vacation in October
- Holiday: All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually)
- Accommodation: Not provided but assistance is given to locate apartment.
- Work Permit: Processing fee paid once Non-B is received
- Health Insurance: Aetna health insurance provided
- Airport pickup provided (if needed).
- Teaching hours range from 15-20 hours a week (EP) or 20-25 hours per week (English Conversation)
- Class sizes range from 25-35 students per class
- School hours are approximately 07.30-16.00 Monday to Friday.
- Curriculum, lesson plans, and teacher materials provided to the teacher.
- Classrooms equipped with LCD projectors and Air Condition.
- Teach subject content to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
- Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
- Participate in school activities, if needed, to promote teamwork and community.
- Maintain weekly classroom office hours.
- Maintain student grading for term reports.
To apply, please contact Michael at email@example.com (Reference: [BFI] English Teachers) and provide the following information:
- Recent Photo
- 1 minute Introduction Video
- Copies of Degrees
- Copies of Certifications, if any.