ESL EFL TESOL Job Listing Application
Teach English in Budapest!! (Budapest, Hungary)
EU Citizenship Required
TEACH ENGLISH IN BUDAPEST!!!
+ Did you know that according to CNN, Budapest is one of the world's best (2nd place) cities?
+ Lonely Planet rates Budapest as one of Europe's top travel destinations (also 2nd place).
+ And according to the European Backpacker Index 2014 Budapest is one of the most affordable cities in Europe.
+ Find out what the buzz is about! Whether it's Budapest's unique "ruin pubs", the Europe-leading "Sziget" music festival, or the world class A38 boat/concert venue Budapest is where it's happening.
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. The school currently has three locations in Budapest and also offers English language instruction online.
The success of the language school has proven that demand for personalized English language instruction in the premium segment is strong, and this position could represent an excellent opportunity and an unforgettable year abroad for the right candidate.
Angol Intézet is seeking qualified native level English speakers to fill the role of English language teacher.
Tasks include teaching English as a second language (ESL) to adults in small group (3-6 students), mini (2 students) and individual (1:1) classes. Course focuses include general English, business English, targeted preparation for job interviews, presentations and negotiations, and language exam preparation. Courses take place in our modern, high-level language centres in Buda and Pest, online, and on-site at companies in Budapest.
- native level English speaker
- internationally recognized ESL teaching qualification (CELTA, CELT, TEFL, TESOL, etc.),
- two to three years of English teaching experience,
- experience teaching business English,
- enthusiasm, professionalism, responsibility, and reliability,
- basic computer literacy,
- EU citizenship.
- experience and willingness to teach learners of a wide range of levels (A2-C1),
- experience in exam preparation for internationally recognized language exams such as TOEFL, IELTS, and Cambridge,
- experience living or working abroad,
- basic knowledge of and/or experience in business,
- openness to technology and news ways of teaching,
- basic awareness of news, trends, and current events.
What we offer:
- partial flight compensation within the EU,
- "hit the ground running" accommodation stipend,
- a 12 month contract with a guaranteed, fixed monthly salary,
- the opportunity to earn extra income through overtime (optional),
- free monthly fitness pass at a premium fitness facility,
- paid holiday and sick leave,
- premium clientele,
- professional support and guidance.
Contract duration: April 2017-April 2018 (with a mutual option to extend).
Application deadline: Friday, 31 March, 2017.
Click here to apply: https://angolintezet.hu/teach-english/