ESL EFL TESOL Job Listing Application
UK events in October
Are you interested in trying a new destination, or considering other locations in Asia?
Gaba Corporation will be returning to the UK in October of 2015 to host recruitment events for positions teaching in Japan. Attend our Information Seminar to find out more about life in Japan and teaching opportunities at Gaba. We invite you to join us!
We will be visiting London on October 10th and Manchester on October 12th and are looking forward to meeting those who are interested in finding out more about Gaba and teaching in Japan, if this is you, please click on the link to our website to register
The Information Seminar is a great opportunity to meet a recruiter, and to ask them any questions you may have, in person. We'll also be hosting face to face interviews the following day for those interested.
To find out more information and register, please visit our website: http://teaching-in-japan.gaba.co.jp/info/index.php?itemid=323
WHAT IS GABA?
Gaba is Japan's leading provider of 1-to-1 English lessons to adult learners. Teach in a major metropolitan area in one of our 40+ locations in the Kanto, Kansai, and Chubu regions (including Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, and Osaka), in a stylish Gaba Learning Studio with the ability to design your own flexible schedule. We foster an international environment with various options for certification and ongoing support.
* 1-to-1 Student-focused teaching
* Motivated adult students
* Flexible schedule - build your schedule around your life
* Comfortable and modern working environment (see our site for videos!)
* Incentives available
* Career Opportunities Available
* 10+ Voluntary one-day workshops available for personal development
We are seeking enthusiastic and unique individuals who possess the following to experience living and working in Japan with Gaba:
* Solid people skills
* Native-level English (all nationalities considered)
* Ability to work independently
* Desire to live and work in Japan
* TEFL/ TESOL certification or ESL experience preferred