TEFL in Prague by EDUA Group
Internationally recognized and accredited TEFL training with hands-on teaching practice and all-inclusive assistance (visa assistance, job guarantee, housing assistance, post-course assistance and community).
In just 4 weeks you can become a certified English teacher and start teaching anywhere in the world!
About the course
During the course you will learn about different teaching techniques, methodology and phonology, basic grammar structures and lesson planning. Our aim is to provide high quality training and make sure you feel confident to start your teaching career. A significant part of the course is teaching practice, which will give you a solid groundwork for when you begin your EFL teaching career after the course.
The course consist of
- 120 hours of in-class sessions (methodology, classroom teachniques and language awareness workshops)
- 6 - 8 hours of teaching practice
- 8 hours of peer and experienced EFL teacher observations
Relocating to a foreign country can be overwhelming, so we will do our best to make your transition as smooth as possible – we will pick you up from the airport, take care of your accommodation during the course, help you find a nice place to live after the course and deal with your entire visa process, from start to end.
Our school is located in the heart of Prague, just a few steps away from the historical center of the city and the main shopping and entertainment area.
We are a member of EDUA Group, the largest education company in the Czech Republic and new language teachers are needed year-round.
If you complete the course with a Pass 1, you will be guaranteed a full-time job in our language school, and if your final grade is Pass 2 or Pass 3, you will be offered a full-time or part-time position after a successful interview with our academic staff. We will also introduce you to an amazing community of TEFL alumni and Czech students and invite you to all our events and parties, so it is easier for you to make new friends and become a member of the community.
In the morning workhops (9:00 am – 12:15 pm) you will learn all the theory you need to conduct well-planned English lessons. In the afternoons (1:30 pm – 5:00 pm) you will get to teach a group of Czech EFL students and observe your peers as well as experienced EFL teachers.
The course also includes four introductory Czech lessons. After the course you can continue learning Czech and take a Czech for foreigners course for free.
Our trainers and observers are well-trained professionals with 16+ years of experience. Our friendly office staff is ready to help you with anything you need during and after the course.
- Basic Package 1 150 EUR (1 225 USD)
- Full Package 1 500 EUR (1 600 USD) – course + accommodation + airport pickup
The course includes:
- TEFL training
- All course books and materials
- Free printing and copying
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Free Czech Lessons and discounts on language courses within EDUA Group
- Job guarantee and job guidance
- Housing guidance
- Post-course assistance
- Access to TEFL community and invitations to all TEFL events
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!