TEFL Course in Barcelona
At OxbridgeTEFL we are creating a worldwide community of English teachers offering teacher training and job opportunities both with OxbridgeTEFL, and associated partner schools, and can also guide you on how to run your own ESL business. Community members benefit from a teaching system that provides ready-to-go classes and possibilities of using the system for teaching and developing your own business worldwide.
As the community is expanding, we have openings for innovative people to join our current team of teachers. No teaching experience is necessary as we will provide you with everything you need once you have acquired an Oxbridge TEFL certificate, which will enable you to become part of our TEFL community.
In Spring we are offering the course at a special discount. If you have a successful interview, the course fee for you is 499€.
• Guaranteed paid work for graduates after completing a successful TEFL course with Oxbridge or your money back! (details given in the interview).
• 120 hours of TEFL training
• 20 hours of observed and evaluated teaching practice
• Small groups of up to 5 candidates for better communication
• A placement within our worldwide TEFL community
If you already have a TEFL, get in touch with us for job opportunities.
In order to find out if you qualify, or if you have any questions, simply click the link to arrange an interview via our website.
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Other
- 10 sites for the price of one!