Earn a degree from a reputable, accredited UK university, online or abroad! No IELETS or TOEFL needed!
Study online, on-campus, or distance learning – online from anywhere, or on-campus in the US and Jamaica. Final year for the degree top-up can be distance learning, or on-campus in Canada, US, and UK.
AIM University Group is your best opportunity to work and study legally in the US, UK, and Canada. Plus, we have the lowest tuition guaranteed for learners from the Caribbean.
• US High School Equivalent Diploma (GED) for Adults. GED is generally acceptable in all 50 US states and Canada for university admission and employment. GED is taught in three months online and the final exam results are available within 24-hours.
• Bachelors and Master’s level courses in: Business Study, Computing, Early Childhood Education and Care, General Engineering, Healthcare Practice, Hospitality Management, Strategic Management and Leadership, and International Travel and Tourism Management (with Airline and Aviation Operations Management for Flight Attendants and Airport Passenger Service Agents).
• Dual qualifications pathway. Undergraduates can earn the Higher National Diploma and BA (HONS) Degree, and graduate students earn the postgraduate diploma and the masters degree.
• Pre-Med courses for admission to top UK Medical Schools to become Medical Doctors.
• PreU - advanced level courses in Business, Travel and Tourism, and the Sciences.
• Continuing Education - ordinary level courses in Business, and Travel and Tourism, and the Sciences. This for learners without CXC Subjects, SAT or GED. `
HERE’S THE EASY UNIVERSITY TRANSITION PROCESS FOR UNDERGRAD AND GRADUATE STUDENTS:
1. Start studying today on-campus in Kingston, face-to-face in Fort Lauderdale, 100% Online, or distance learning.
2. Transfer straight to final year(s) of university in the US, UK, or Canada.
3. International Students may work 20 hours per week during classes, 40 hours during the breaks, and up to two years after earning the bachelor’s and master’s degree.
1. Use this link to join our student platform on Discord: https://discord.gg/Z3zrs8UBzU
2. Tell us the name of your recruiter
3. Request a brochure, talk directly to an admission team member, and also see if you’re eligible for a scholarship.
4. You can also reach me on WhatsApp using the number below.
Gerald Clemons, Authorized Recruiter
The Center For Global Enrollment And Student Support, AIM University Group INC
Call/Text: (317) 561-3068
Contact AIM UNIVERSITY GROUP : 786-980-1429 | 876-613-9108 E: Enroll@AimUniversityGroup.org A: 150 South Pine Island Road, STE 300, Plantation, FL 33324 W: www.AIMUniversityGroup.org
- TESOL Teachers
- TESOL Schools
- TESOL Students
- TESOL Resources
- TESOL Jobs Feeds
- TESOL Top Jobs Feed
- TESOL Jobs Feed Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed South Korea
- TESOL Jobs Feed China
- TESOL Jobs Feed Taiwan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Japan
- TESOL Jobs Feed Southeast Asia
- TESOL Jobs Feed Thailand
- TESOL Jobs Feed Middle East
- TESOL Jobs Feed Europe
- TESOL Jobs Feed Latin America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Central America
- TESOL Jobs Feed South America
- TESOL Jobs Feed North America
- TESOL Jobs Feed Africa
- TESOL Jobs Feed Oceania
- TESOL Jobs Feed Online
- 10 sites for the price of one!