Join The Future of English Education with Wall Street English Indonesia!
Date 2018-02-07 18:02:24 Location : Southeast Asia
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER US:
Due to strict government regulations, the following requirements are compulsory:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in any subject
- Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent formal TEFL course.
- Formal TEFL experience, to be proven through references.
- Citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Healthy and willing to take a simple medical check-up.
- Under 50 years of age (above this age it will unfortunately be difficult to obtain legal working status).
- Willing and ready to work a minimum 12-month contract.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Expertly pre-planned digital (tablet-based) lesson material, so minimum lesson preparation is needed.
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Housing allowance (enough to cover a secure, convenient, furnished apartment), plus hotel accommodation on arrival and help finding housing.
- 15 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays (almost a month's holiday per year!)
- A welcoming and supportive community of colleagues.
- Ongoing training and professional support.
- Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad.
- Small class sizes (average of four students per class).
- Dedicated, self-motivated adult students.
- Bright, modern centres in convenient and comfortable locations.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance.
- Easy travel links to many of the world’s top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!