TEACH AND TRAVEL: FREE TEFL TRAINING, VISIT 8 EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
Date 2017-11-14 18:11:24 Location : Europe
Travel Europe for free and receive teaching qualifications while supporting European students as an English-speaking mentor. As part of an Anglo-Tefl Scholarship you will receive :
You will receive:
• A sponsored, accredited 120-hour online TEFL training course
• More than 210 hours of real-life teaching experience
• A globally-recognised certificate of completion recognising your online and real-world TEFL teaching skills
• Free accommodation at beautiful hotels across several European countries, with food included
• A chance to meet, connect and learn from students from multiple European countries
• An opportunity to travel and learn about the international cultures
• Free tours of some of Europe’s most fascinating cities, such as Prague, Budapest, La Valetta, Dublin, Krakow, Warsaw, Bucharest (depending on your availability)
Angloville is one of the largest providers of language immersion programs in Europe, and we are proud to offer the opportunity to become a certified TEFL teacher while travelling through Europe during a unique scholarship scheme with our partners PremierTEFL.
Angloville is the perfect place to be if you enjoy meeting new people, learning about their lives and sharing some of your own stories and adventures. It is also an amazing experience with a chance to improve your CV and launch your career teaching English.
The AngloTEFL Scholarship is designed for ambitious individuals aged 18+ who are ready to make a change in their lives or who simply want to get an accredited teaching qualification. In order to take advantage of the opportunities the full package provides, you must:
• Have a native-level English proficiency
• Have a story to tell; we will ask you to tell us a little more about yourself via short questionnaire
• Have an interest in meeting new people and learning about new cultures
• Be ready to complete at least three weeks of Angloville programmes in different locations across Europe (at convenient dates, during school breaks or summer holidays)
• More than 8000 participants each year
• Featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes Magazine, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine.