Teach Motivated Adults in Metro Locations: December and January Start Dates
Date 2017-09-14 19:09:26 Location : Asia:Korea
Working with native-speaking English academic supervisors and English speaking administrative staff, instructors are provided with complete support and assistance to help students meet their language development goals through Speaking, Writing, Listening, Business English, and English for Academic Purposes classes. Instructors make use of a combination of standardized lesson materials and texts, and materials designed by teachers themselves. Small group and one-to-one classes with adult learners provide each instructor with a meaningful teaching experience as well as opportunities for professional development. Come join our teams of professional instructors today!
LOCATIONS & START DATES
Applicants must be available to attend paid training sessions in the last week of the month preceding their intended start dates. Teaching begins as of the first weekday on or closest to the 1st of the month, with the exception of YBM One to One branches which may have mid-month start dates.
• YBM Daegu (Beomeo-dong) – December
• YBM Shinchon – January (group conversation and One-to-One classes)
• YBM Gangnam - January
• Base salary up to 2.4 million won per month.
• PREPAID, round trip airfare to and from Korea.
• Key money for housing PLUS monthly housing allowance.
• Minimum of 10 days paid vacation + Korean national holidays.
• Severance bonus equal to one month’s salary, per year of employment
• Paid pre-service training and accommodation.
• Visa processing costs reimbursed.
• Employer contributions to national medical insurance and pension plans.
• 50% tuition reduction on YBM Korean, Japanese, or Chinese language classes.
INSTRUCTOR WORKING HOURS
• Six 50-minute classes per day, 25 teaching hours per week, Monday – Friday.
• Opportunities for Saturday classes (at above-overtime rate)
• Hold a valid passport and undergraduate diploma from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand,
South Africa, the United States, or the United Kingdom.
• Positive, energetic outlook and demeanor.
• Formal EFL teaching experience with adult learners, and/or CELTA, TEFL certification (preferred).
• Demonstrated student/service oriented experience (preferred).