Teach for Korea's Leader in English Education Beginning this Fall
Date 2017-08-10 19:08:59 Location : Asia:Korea
Aclipse is looking to fill numerous teaching positions in Korea for our world respected client ChungDahm Learning beginning this Fall. Locations include Korea’s major cities of Seoul, Incheon, Daegu and Busan along with many other locations throughout South Korea.
Teaching abroad in Korea is a tremendous opportunity for recent college graduates and young professionals to travel the world, gain valuable work experience, immerse yourself in a new culture, and save money!
One of the perks of working with our client ChungDahm is that no prior teaching experience is required! Teachers are provided training upon their arrival in Korea so that they feel prepared and confident prior the start of the term. ChungDahm also provides teachers with a clear and organized curriculum. And don’t worry about not speaking Korean – the only language you will need to speak fluently is English.
• 180+ locations throughout Korea including major cities of Seoul, Daegu and Busan.
• Employs more than 1,000 teachers
• All classes are taught using the ChungDahm research-based English curriculum.
• Both teachers and students use the ChungDahm 3.0 platform where smart tablets and flat screen monitors enhance the educational experience.
• Has programs for all age groups ranging from kindergarten through high school.
• Entry Level monthly salary range 2.0M-2.8M Korean Won.
• Paid Vacation
• Flight reimbursement
• Typical teaching hours from 4 pm-10 pm
• Training provided
• Housing provided depending on contract. If housing is not provided, employee will receive a higher salary.
• Small class size, with an average class of 8-12 students
• 50/50 Contribution to Medical and Pension
• Severance Pay
• Opportunities for advancement
• Ongoing teacher support
• Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
• 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above (must include high school and university)
• Commitment to a one-year contract
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship
Earn a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card by Referring a Friend to Aclipse:
Know a friend or family member who would be interested in teaching abroad? Aclipse will reward you with a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card if your friend is placed with a teaching position. To get credit make sure your friend mentions you as their referral source in their application and to their recruiter prior to their interview.