ESL Teachers Needed for Immediate Hire and Year-Round
Date 2017-07-31 06:07:16 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
We are looking for Native English Speakers who are energetic, creative, responsible and culturally sensitive, with Bachelor’s Degree in any field. Apply now, and let our expert team take care of the rest for you! Whether you are a recent University graduate with no experience looking for a unique life experience or a seasoned professional, we have a position for you.
For teachers who can start ASAP (July-August) we are offering FLIGHT REIMBURSEMENT for a limited time only. For teachers who are seeking future positions, our next semester will start November 2017.
A contract with MediaKids will include a four day induction in Bangkok, a short training session before teaching starts and classroom observations. MediaKids offers ongoing academic support 24/7 throughout the semester!
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
• Teach Basic English listening, speaking skills and/or reading, writing, grammar
• 20-24 teaching hours/week
• Lesson planning and basic record keeping
WHAT MEDIAKIDS OFFERS YOU?
• Unique locations in primary and secondary schools throughout Thailand
• Updated competitive salary starting at of 31,000-35,000 baht/ month depending on your qualifications
• Accommodation allowance of 3,000 baht per month provided throughout the semester
• Contract renewal bonuses and opportunities for raises
• Full coverage of Work Permit fee
• 2,000 baht reimbursement towards the Non-B Work Visa and documents assistance
• English speaking Thai consultants offering 24/7 assistance
• Free Orientation Course (Thai language, culture, school system, visa etc.)
• Semester-to-semester contracts with the option of renewing
• Free accident insurance
• Curriculum consultant’s assistance
• Assistance in obtaining the ATM/ Bank Account in Thailand
• Native English speakers (preferred)
• 21-45 years old (Schools Preference)
• 4 year University Degree (At least Bachelor Degree in any field)
• TEFL certificate and/or teaching experience preferred but not required
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email with the following:
• Resume with current references
• Recent photo
• Scan of your photo page of passport
• Scan of degree and official transcript, TEFL/TESOL certificate (if you have)
• Updated criminal record check (may be submitted later)
Feel free to contact us for more information.