Etonkids international kindergarten is looking for English teachers for 9 campus in Beijing
Date 2017-07-08 19:07:00 Location : Asia:China
1. Prepare teaching materials during set prep time as noted by the English Department and create original teaching materials each month to match the existing English curriculum.
2. Ensure all Etonkids English curricula is implemented properly in the classroom and provide feedback to the R&D Department in order to improve it.
3. Lead English lessons during scheduled times, provide an immersive English-speaking environment throughout the day, and provide feedback and suggestions to other English Specialists in regard to successful teaching methods.
4. Communicate and cooperate with Chinese English Teachers to ensure both parties are on the same page in regard to lesson plan content.
5. Monitor student progress and maintain a portfolio for each student.
6. Complete standardized forms as set by the English Department.
7.Assist the Lead Montessori Teacher in reviewing and editing all English materials, parent letters, and Student Reports to ensure no language mistakes are made.
8. Greet students and parents at the door (model and practice English).
Native English speaker (UK, USA, IR, AUS, RSA, CAN, NZ)
Completed Bachelor's degree
120H teaching certificate(Tefl/Tesol) / two years of experience
Salary and Benefits
1. Salary: 16.5-18K (8;00-17:00)
2. 2 weeks paid summer break
3. 2 weeks paid winter break
4. 5 days CNY
5. 5 days paid sick leave
Plus, all the Chinese holidays
6.Enjoy 70% off tuition prices if you choose to enroll your children at our kindergarten
7.Airfare reimbursement (6000RMB)
8.And other bonus items