Teach in Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province, China
Date 2017-07-08 19:07:38 Location : Asia:China
Currently looking for adventure-loving, native English-speaking teachers to teach elementary-aged children using a curriculum based off Sesame Street, a famous United States TV show.
A native English speaker from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand is preferred.
Trained in teaching English at the K-12 stage; teaching children ages 3-12
Adaptable; love working with children; stable
Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province, China
The campus is located in a well-known area with large-scale shopping malls and restaurants. Harbin City is the capital city of the Heilongjiang Province, an area that has economic prosperity and convenient transportation. In China, Harbin is most well known for its winter sports tourism, including activities such as: ice art, snow sports, entertainment, and hot springs. Harbin boasts Wanda Ski Resort, the only indoor ski resort in Asia. The area attracts many domestic and foreign tourists, as well as expatiates that come for business opportunities or to study.
Take a look: Top Ski Resorts in Harbin
- Foreign teachers will have a ski club that they can join in order to meet locals and other foreigners.
- Excellent living accommodations will be provided for free for foreign teachers.
- Salary will be 15,000+ RMB per month (roughly $2,200 [equivalent of $80,000 in NYC]) for foreign teachers.
- One-time additional 5,000 RMB bonus upon successful completion of the contract period.
- Good working conditions will be guaranteed.
- 2 weeks of paid leave for foreign teachers will be provided each year.
- Our investors have studied abroad, are bilingual, and able to communicate with foreign teachers.
- Foreign teachers will be given the opportunity to travel 3-4 times within China to other areas and cities.
- The necessary visa to teach in Harbin as well as the flight to Harbin will be taken care of.
[Sesame Street in Harbin City is a venture of CampusPM.]