Teach English in Korea Beginning this August
Date 2017-06-30 21:06:28 Location : Asia:Korea
Want to continue your professional teaching career abroad?
Alcipse is looking to fill teaching positions for our respected client in South Korea beginning at the end of August for grades 9-12 as part of their American high school program.
Our client is also looking for a Vice Principal for its American high school program with a starting salary of $50,000 USD commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate is certified to teach in any state in America, has formal classroom teaching experience, a bachelor’s degree in Education (preferred) and is eligible for an F4 or an F6 visa.
Job Description and Benefits:
• Employment contract period: 8/20/2017-8/19/2017 (eligible to be renewed upon mutual agreement).
• Starting salary of 30,000 USD (paid in Korean Won) and is commensurate with experience.
• 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday work schedule.
• 180 work days a year (some of which are half days, exam days, sports and other event days).
• Opportunity to teach summer school or after-school programs for extra pay.
• School provides a studio-type apartment in the nice residential areas of Seoul (Seocho and Bangbae).
• Free lunch at the school cafeteria.