Seoul English Instructors Needed
Date 2017-06-30 21:06:25 Location : Asia:Korea
Mapo English Education Center is a new institute opening in Mapo-gu in the recently completed Mapo Central Library building. It was founded by the Mapo district office and will be run by Sogang University. The center aims to create a global network where people from different backgrounds can freely interact. Our classes will provide excellent English education as well as opportunities to learn about different cultures. If you would like to be part of our team please send us your application via e-mail. Please refer to the specific details about the position below.
- Location: Mapo Central Library (Seongsan-dong/Mapo-gu/Seoul)
- Job Type: Full-time, renewable contract
- Vacancy: two positions
- Starting Date: November
- Schedule: from Mon to Fri
- Teaching Hours: 25 hours per week
- Students: Children to adult
- Salary: minimum 2,300,000 KRW
- E2 Visa Sponsorship: Provided (F2, F5, F6 Visas are acceptable)
- Accommodation: Choice of accommodation or housing allowance.
- Airfare: Round-trip ticket provided.
- Health Insurance: Provided. 50/50 contribution
- Pension: Provided. 50/50 contribution
- Severance pay: Paid after completion of contract period (1year).
- Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation in addition to national holidays
- A native speaker of English who has a Bachelor's Degree
- An experienced English teacher and a team player
- Applicants from the following seven countries: New Zealand, South Africa Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States, Ireland.
- Teaching experience
- TESOL/TEFL certificate
- B.A. in English or Education