We are looking for well-qualified and enthusiastic teachers in Seoul
Date 2017-05-25 15:05:58 Location : Asia:Korea
1. A Bachelor degree or higher in one of the following areas: English, languages, linguistics or a similar relevant area.
2. A NEAS-recognized TESOL (adult) qualification which includes a teaching practicum.
(such as CELTA, Certificate 4, graduate or postgraduate diploma in adult TESOL, Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment (TAE).)
3. Formal ESL teaching experience at least 5 years (2 years for IELTS or EAP Teaching)
4. Demonstrated ability to design and plan the delivery of English language programs to adults
5. Demonstrated ability to teach English language to adults effectively in a classroom environment applying a variety of modern methods and techniques within learner-centred, interactive approach.
6. Demonstrated ability to use the latest technology for teaching and learning as well as teach an intermediate level of the use of MS Office Word, Excel and Power Point applications, internet based research and the use of electronic information databases.
7. Demonstrated continuous professional development and awareness of the latest trends and resources related to international adult TESOL methodologies.
8. Demonstrated ability to comply with employer's processes and policies, work independently and cooperatively as a member of a team.
9. A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with people with limited English proficiency, a high level of intercultural sensitivity and respect for people of all ethnic and cultural backgrounds.