TEACH YOUNG LEARNERS IN MODERN K-12 SCHOOLS
Date 2017-05-16 14:05:25 Location : Asia:China
Roles and Responsibility
Roles and duties vary depending on location and the type of schools, but generally speaking, they are to:
1. Deliver engaging, effective, learner-centered lessons to students to enhance their verbal and listening skills. Chinese students are very good at rote memorization so they are usually better at reading and writing.
2. Lesson planning, creating course outlines and curriculum development. Some schools will already have their lessons already planned.
3. Organize and participate in events and parties.
4. Provide reports on students’ progress
4. Chinese teaching assistant provided to assist you in your job.
5. 15 hours teaching (plus 20 office hour) per week. Monday to Friday schedule with weekends off.
What we offer:
10,000 - 23,000 RMB per month
Accommodation provided or housing allowance
Legal ‘Z’ work visa
Resident permit costs paid by the school
Airfare Reimbursement and pickup provided
What we want:
BA degree required
TEFL or TESOL certificate required, 120hours preferred
Teaching experience in primary school preferred
Native English speaker from an English speaking country