Various Vacancies at the American Baccalaureate School Kuwait
Date 2017-05-16 14:05:57 Location : Middle East
Grade 2 - Core Subjects Teacher
Grade 3 - English Teacher x2
Grade 4 – English Teacher x2
Middle School/High School
English Teacher x2
Contracts are for 2 years. Salary and benefits are calculated on an individual basis dependent upon experience; however, the following is a general guide:
• Tax-free competitive salary.
• Economy air fare from point to point origin - Reimbursed.
• Paid summer leave for approximately 65 consecutive days.
• Excursion air fare allowance to and from point of origin for summer leave – Reimbursed.
• Housing Options: KD 250 per month housing allowance, or furnished housing.
• Paid utilities (except telephone & internet) when in ABS housing.
• Transportation to and from the school for 6 weeks from first official day of work for
New overseas employees – usually starting mid to late August. Employees who
arrive late will receive two weeks of transport.
• Assistance with finding permanent personal transport will be provided.
• Baggage and shipping allowance of $200 US (with receipts).
• Group Life, Personal Accident and Workmen's compensation insurance.
• Paid private health insurance.
• Assistance with processing work visa, residency, and driving license.
• Kuwaiti visa expense (for 2+ year contracts only) reimbursable in the January of the second academic year.
• Opportunities for after school tutoring to earn extra wages.
• Professional development workshops.
• Up to 2 days leave for attending a recruiting fair for non-returning faculty (with prior
approval of the administration).
• 2 personal days annually (must be pre-approved).
• End of service award in accordance with Kuwait labor law.