Date 2017-05-04 20:05:08 Location : Asia:China
• 20 teaching hours per week
• Plan, prepare and teach classes to a range of ages.
• Test new customers level of English (Oral Placement Tests)
• Work closely with the other departments of the school.
• Complete administration work (tests / student reports, etc...)
• Attend workshops on a range of aspects of teaching
• Promote the school in additional marketing events
• Teach additional classes during peak season (+6 teaching hours)
Since December 2016 there has been a change in policies and the following are all local government policies for work visa requirement: (If you are already in China and we are transferring your visa over to our school, the process may be easier)
Baotou is located in Inner Mongolia, an area of China which isn't as populated as others. The Yin mountains are to the north of the city and the Yellow River to the south. This is an ideal location for those who love the outdoors, in summer you can go mountain climbing, go to the yellow river to take part in a host of water sports. Saihantala is also the only grassland park in China that is within an urban area, this is protected land and has skiing in winter as well as other activities in summer. Yin mountains have skiing and snowboarding in winter, too. There are a lot of parks around the city, with locals saying you are never more than a 10 minute walk away from a park.
Baotou is a city which is developing at a quick rate, it has one of the highest GDPs for a city in China, it's making the city develop quickly and the government are focused on making it look as nice as possible. The streets are in a gridlock formation, and have long wide avenues running north to south and east to west.
Our school offers the following packages:
• Level 1–14,000 RMB (Gross) no experience
• Level 2–15,000 RMB (Gross) 1 year experience or more
• 9,000 / 10,000RMB Net Monthly Salary
• 9,000 RMB Flight allowance
• 1,000 RMB Monthly accommodation paid by school (typical rent for a 1 bedroom apartment ranges from 450 - 1000RMB)
• 5,000 RMB Yearly medical & dental insurance
• 280 RMB TKT Qualification through University of Cambridge
• Visa application process costs
• Tax paid by school
• 22 days holiday (2 weeks paid + 11 national holidays)
• 5 Working days per week (Mon & Tues or Tues & Wed off - off peak)
• 3,000 RMB re-signing bonus
• 2 weeks contract break (return home or travel)
• Must be from a native speaking country (government policy)
• Must be 24+ years old (under 24 if have 2 years experience)
• Must have a BA degree (has to be authenticated through education department of home country and then by the Chinese consulate)
• Must have minimum of 120 Hour online TEFL certificate
• Criminal Background Check (stamped by police for authentication)
• Medical check needs to be done (I can send a form - ECG and x-rays are not required, but blood tests are)