Full-Time EFL Teachers Needed for Top Class Kindergarten in Chengdu China
Date 2017-05-04 20:05:52 Location : Asia:China
We have an excellent reputation for treating our foreign teachers well and on average our teachers stay for 3 years and sometimes up to 12 years.
If you are looking for a great job in a modern city brimming with unique Chinese culture and flavor, a relaxed and friendly yet professional working environment, and the most adorable kids in China, you should consider contacting us.
Whether you are relatively new to teaching kindergarten age children, or have lots of experience and are looking for career development opportunities, we may have a position for you.
Full Time Salary: 12,000-14,000 RMB/mth (depending on experience)
Start date: August/September 2017
Other parts of our offer:
– Absolutely no evening or weekend work (mon-fri only)
- 3,000 RMB arrival bonus to help your settling in process.
– One month in salary at the end of the year to help defray travel expenses (performance based)
– All FULLY LEGAL visas, foreign experts certificate, residence permit etc.
– Private accommodation complete with all basic living necessities.
– All Chinese holidays and a few days at Christmas.
– A highly organized and professional teaching curriculum.
* Applicants from English as primary language countries only
* University degree in any subject
* MUST have at least 2-3 years full-time work experience in any profession but preferably teaching
* Some experience with children and preferably teaching preschool and kindergarten age (especially for homeroom position).
* Lively and cheerful personality
* Professional work ethic
* Responsible and safety conscious
* Loves children
* Willing to learn
* Must be able to provide criminal background check if necessary.
If you love kids and think you fit the bill we would love to hear from you.
We do not accept applications without some form of personalised introductory email or from emails with multiple recipients.
Due to new regulations regarding foreign workers in China, you will be asked to provide university degree certificate authorisation and a police criminal background check.
Please include ALL the following documentation in the application email:
1) Resume/CV – the resume should include: name, address and telephone in home country (not China); Nationality; Date of birth; Place of birth; Employment history (positions, periods of employment including year AND MONTH); Education (final qualification, university, country, and dates including year AND MONTH)
2) Degree certificate – scan of your highest education certificate
3) ESLTeaching Certification – scan of your teaching certificate (if available)
4) Passport scan - you may blank out the photo and other personal information but we need to see expiration date, country and place of birth to ensure you are eligible for foreign expert certification using that passport
We DO NOT accept applications from countries where English is not the first