We are urgently in the need of teachers in Myanmar
Date 2017-03-28 18:03:33 Location : Southeast Asia
Metropolitan Education & Consultancy represents a plethora of schools abroad.
Currently, we are looking for teachers to work in a far away country; Myanmar.
Having lived there for almost 12 years, I can't possibly tell you how different the country is and how you'd ultimately fall in love with it and its lovely people.
We are urgently in the need of teachers to teach English (several positions), Math (2), Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Business Management.
Next academic year starts on May 29, 2017 so applicants who could come to Myanmar by May 22 will have better chances.
Pay and the terms are as follows:
• A native English speaker or able to speak English at a native level
• A 4•year university degree (BA/BS degree or higher)
• Teaching experience in the subject area (preferably IGCSE-IB Math )
• Be enthusiastic, positive•thinking, hard•working, patient
• Working hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
• Teaching hours: 25 periods per week
• Starting salary 1700 USD net and may go up to 2500 USD
• Lunch at school
• Paid public holidays
• 5 days per annum sick pay
• Visa sponsorship
• Round-trip air ticket