Teaching Professional Adults in Seoul (Full Time)
Date 2017-02-07 01:02:21 Location : Asia:Korea
Berlitz has more than 130 years of experience and millions of alumni. Based on the proven-successful Berlitz Method®, our programs are continually updated and modernized to suit our learners. With a network of more than 550 Berlitz Language Centers in more than 70 countries, Berlitz is truly a global company. We offer extensive training and support to encourage your success as an educator.
Two things are especially important to Berlitz: team spirit and customer service. The first principle of operation is Total Customer Orientation. Employees play a key role in ensuring excellent customer service and high- quality instruction. Team building is equally important. Our employees come from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures. That makes Berlitz an exciting, creative, dynamic place to work!
Ideal candidates will have a strong sense of customer service, cultural sensitivity as well as excellent organizational and communication skills. In addition, requirements include:
* Passport from a Native English-speaking country (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa)
* Bachelor's degree (or higher) - preferably in a business or education related field
* Teaching and/or business experience preferred
* Instructors currently working in Korea preferred
* All necessary documents to acquire/transfer an E2 visa already obtained including the apostilled degree certificate and criminal background/FBI check). Please note that these documents can take a long time to acquire.