Job Fair and online interviews for positions in Saudi Arabia
Date 2017-01-31 00:01:21 Location : Middle East
Quality Education Holding Company is looking for male and female ESL teachers to work with Technical and Vocational Training Corporation, it is located in 13 cities: Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Buraydah, Tabuk, Madinah, Ahsa, Hafr Al-Batin, Khamis Mushait, Al-Baha, Hail, Al-Jouf and Jazan across kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We do have vacancies as well at 4 different universities in PYP program.
Quality Education Holding Company would like to cordially invite you for a job fair opportunity in London & Birmingham; UK for ESL teaching positions in KSA.
You will get a chance to be met by our company representative; in which the hiring process will be on-spot for those qualified candidates. All your inquiries will be answered at the event
The location of the hotels could be viewed using the following links :
Holiday Inn Hotel, London – Wembley Stadium https://goo.gl/maps/D1BTaNUhEyS2
( January 29 , 30 from 8 am to 6 pm )
Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham ( Close to New Street Station ) https://goo.gl/maps/V2GR4EGde8q
( January 31 from 8 am to 6 pm )
Kindly send us your CV if you are currently residing outside UK for an interview arrangement with the recruitment team.
If you have a family member or a friend who is currently unemployed, please share this message with him / her; as you will bring happiness into the hearts of those who are in need of a job or those who are looking for better job opportunities.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems. Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
• Participating in ESL department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, and curriculum/program planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Tax-free competitive salary.
• One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
• 30 days paid annual vacation.
• Standard private furnished apartment or Allowance provided
• Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
• No online certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or degrees from distance learning colleges and universities accepted.
• A Master/Bachelor degree in teaching English or Applied Linguistics/ or related degree in related field none related degrees are accepted.
• Minimum 1 years of ESL teaching experience.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of classroom IT.
• Age 25-56 years (Due to visa restrictions)