Recruitment: Full-Time EFL faculty (Hallym University) - Chunchaeon-ai, Korea
Date 2016-12-23 18:12:30 Location : Asia:Korea
1. Starting date of employment: March 1, 2017
2. Number of recruits: Three full-time EFL faculty, one of which can be a bilingual Korean with Native-speaker proficiency
3. Subjects/Courses to teach: English reading, writing, conversation, and other related subjects
4. Qualifications: a and b or a and c
a) A native speaker of English; some proficiency in Korean language is preferred.
b) Ph.D. (Ph.D. in TESOL or English is preferred)
b) MA with more than two years of full-time teaching experience at university level
a) Minimum 15 class-hours per week and other job-related duties
b) Extra classes, evening classes, and summer/winter classes
(Paid in addition to monthly salary)
6. Period of employment: one year contract (renewable)
7. Salary and benefits: commensurate with career/educational achievements
a) Starting salary will be based on the qualifications or experiences approximately around KRW 3,100,000/month(KRW 37,200,000/year)
b) Private School Pension, Helath insurance benefit will be adapted based upon Korean regulations.
c) Discount up to 50% on Hallym University Hospitals medical expenses.
8. Application Dates: Dec. 19 (Mon) ~ Jan. 2 (Mon) 2017
Applicants who successfully pass the first stage will be invited to an in-person presentation and interview. Those who are not available for the in-person presentation are advised not to apply. (A notification regarding the presentation time will be sent via e-mail when the document screening process is completed.)
* If you are interested in the position offered, send us the following documents via e-mail:
* After the initial screening process, the following additional documents will be requested:
1) A recent passport-sized photograph
2) A copy of undergraduate or graduate diplomas and original transcripts
(Original copy of diplomas will be requested at the interview stage.)
3) A copy of the first page of your passport.