Scholarship program in Korea (TaLK)
Date 2016-12-15 15:12:46 Location : Asia:Korea
***Bachelor’s degree is not a mandatory***
Scholarship Term : Feb 1st, 2016 (12 month contract)
Teaching hours : Monday through Friday, 15 teaching hours per week
Here are the benefits provided by TaLK program:
-Airfare reimbursement (round-trip reimbursement KRW 1.3 Million, each way)
- Free housing (teachers will pay for utilities)
- Health insurance
- Monthly stipend of 1.5 million Korean Won (approx. $1200-$1300 USD)
- Clean criminal history (candidates must supply a nation-wide criminal background check)
- Applicants must possess a current and valid passport.
- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language:
USA/ Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand/ England/ Ireland and South Africa only
- Bachelor's degree candidates who have completed at least two (2) years of undergraduate education, or Associate's degree holders who completed their education at an accredited post-secondary institution in one of the aforementioned countries.