Looking to Hire Native-Speaking English Instructors in Daejeon
Date 2016-12-07 01:12:12 Location : Asia:Korea
at Chungnam National University in Daejeon
Is Looking to Hire Native-Speaking English Instructors
Institute of International Language Education(IILE) at Chungnam National University, Daejeon, Korea, is opening its search for native-speaking English instructors.
1. JOB DESCRIPTION
1) Position: Native-speaking English instructor;
2) Contract: 1 year, March 01, 2017 - February 28, 2018 (renewable based on performance evaluation);
3) Teaching Hours: 20 hours per week (approximately 15 hours of credited English classes for the university + 5 hours of general conversation/composition classes for the IILE).
1) Must be a native speaker of English;
2) Must hold at least a bachelor's degree;
3) A holder of a degree related to education, English, linguistics is preferred;
4) Over 2 years of English teaching experience is preferred (university experience is preferred);
5) Must not have a criminal record.
1) Bachelor's degree holders: 2.1 million won;
2) Master's degree holders: 2.4 million won - 2.5 million won (depending on the major).
1) Overtime payment: 30,000 won - 45,000 won per hour (depending on the type of class);
2) Housing: 300,000 won per month will be paid, and a 5 million won deposit will be provided (must be returned when the housing contract finishes);
3) Upon completion of the 1-year contract, a bonus equivalent to 1 month's salary will be paid;
4) Medical insurance & national pension (50% paid by the employer).
1) Apply via e-mail only;
2) Applicants selected for interview will be notified in due time;
3) Skype interview is not available.
6. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
1) A resume and a cover letter (please state your visa status and the expiration date if you are currently working in Korea);
2) Copies of degrees and transcripts affixed with an apostille (and other relevant teaching certificates);
3) A copy of your passport information page;
4) A copy of your alien registration card;
5) A recommendation letter;
6) An original federal criminal background check affixed with an apostille.