SLP Head Office is Seeking Teachers for January & March 2017
Date 2016-11-25 17:11:29 Location : Asia:Korea
Sejong City Branch
Kangbok (Northern Seoul) Branch
One year contract (with possibility for renewal)
Monday to Friday working schedule-8 hours per day (No Weekends!)
25-30 teaching hours per week
Kindergarten and Elementary School Students
Full curriculum and materials are provided by our in house research team
• 2.0-2.3 Million Won / month depending on experience
• One-way airfare reimbursement
Severance payment of one month’s pay upon completion of the contract
• A furnished (non-shared) studio apartment near the academy will be provided for the teachers.
• Pension contributions
• Health Insurance
Both summer and winter vacation will be provided according to the SLP schedule – 10 days total
All national holidays
3 - 4 year bachelor’s degree (Required)
TESOL or other teaching certification (preferred)
Teaching experience (preferred)
** How to apply **
Once again, if you are interested in joining us, please send your resume and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you very soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
* Only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews and please note that the submitted documents will not be returned to applicants.
About SLP: Sogang Language Program (SLP) is an English language program which was founded by Sogang University to allow children to learn English in an integrated way that enables them to think, dream and act in English.
** Necessary Documents for E2 Visa**
If you are applying for your first teaching position in Korea:
1. Copy of your 4 year+ university diploma (apostilled)
2. National background check (less than 6 months old) (apostilled)
3. 2 passport sized photos