English or Japanese (Tutor) for 2 English Tutor Positions and 1 Japanese Tutor Position
Date 2016-10-14 20:10:36 Location : Asia:Korea
Native Speaker of English or Japanese with a bachelor's degree or higher in any major.
- Can lecture in English or Japanese language.
- Someone who can be sponsored through an academic visa
- Someone who can reside in Cheonan after being hired
- TESOL certifcation (for English tutor)
3. Required Documents
- Application form (prescribed form with attached photo)
- Official record of transcript (undergraduate / graduate)
- Verification of work experience (relevant on the application)
- A copy of passport or Alien Registration card
- Self-introduction Letter (prescribed form)
- Personal information agreement form (prescribed form)
4. Work conditions and responsibilities
- 9 AM till 6 PM office hours Monday through Friday (with some flexibility)
- Tutor will provide tutoring/instruction up to a maximum of 16 hours tutoring small groups and or classroom instruction (classes dependent on number of students who sign up)
- Salary : BA : 2 million Won/month, MA : 2.1 million Won/month, PhD : 2.2 million Won/month.
Additional salary for (E-1) or (E-2) Korean Visa holders with teaching experience at any 4 year post secondary institution in S. Korea. An extra of 50,000 won/month per year of teaching experience, 100,000 won extra for 2 years, up to a maximum of 200,000 won extra for 4 years will be provided.
- Summer and winter vacations, both paid (approximately 4 months)
- Housing subsidy : 300,000 Won a month for housing
- Pension: Same as pension management standards at all Korean universities.
- Insurance: Unemployment insurance, Medical insurance
- Contract period : 1 year (Contract will be renewed annually.)
5. Public advertisement and application period
- Advertisement period : Oct.10.2016(Mon) ~ Oct.25.2016(Tue) Until 4PM
- Application period : Oct.24.2016(Mon) ~ Oct.25.2016(Tue) Until 4PM
- Submitted by mail only (all documents must be original or a notarized copy)