Private school jobs in Korea
Date 2016-10-10 20:10:42 Location : Asia:Korea
Since world is globalized rapidly, English has become the major language people use internationally. Thus, Korea that English education in Korea is now so much boomed up in past few years. Rather than providing English educations by native Korean teachers, schools have started to increase the number of foreign teachers nowadays in Korea.
Positions are available at private school (known as Hagwon), institutions and centers. You can expect a competitive salary based on your qualification including teaching experience. Also cost of living in Korea is not high, therefore you can expect to save a partial portion of the salary. Teaching in Korea would be rewarding and valuable experience and a great chance to wide your views by traveling Korea where has one of the oldest cultures in the world.
Currently we are looking numerous ESL teachers who are dedicated and passionate. No experience in these fields is necessary.
Shall work 8 hours per day for 5 days per week from Monday to Friday and shall not work on any public holidays
Prepare teaching materials and lesson plans for English classes
Assist with and/or lead the development and creation of teaching materials related to English language education;
Assist with and/or lead activities related to English language education and other extracurricular activities
Conduct English conversational class(es)/course(s) for Korean teachers and students; and
Perform other duties as designated by the Employer including various English programs during the school vacation period.
- 4 year college diploma in any field (candidates with a degree in English or Education are given priority)
- Clean criminal history (candidates must supply a nation-wide criminal background check)
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA is an asset.
- Applicants must possess a current and valid passport.
- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language:
USA/ Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand/ England/ Ireland and South Africa only
Applicant must be a native speaker or have studied from the junior high level (7th grade) and resided for at least 10 years or more in the country where English is the primary language
- One way trip Airfare reimbursement upon arrival in Korea.
- Free housing (teachers will pay for utilities)
- Health insurance
- Pension Payment (Korean "Social Security)
- Contract completion bonus (equal to one months' salary)
- Starting salary of between 2.1-2.3 million Korean Won (($2000~$2300) per month
- Employee shall be entitled paid vacation period of 10 days
For all Cities We Offer
Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, Gyeonggi province, Gyeongsang province, etc.
(all of major cities)