3 Million Won for 20 days of Winter Camps at Sahmyook University in Seoul this January!
Date 2016-10-10 20:10:03 Location : Asia:Korea
a) Foreign English teachers residing in Korea who have an E2 visa or an F visa
b) Teachers leading Christian lifestyles (NO smoking or drinking during the camp period)
2. Working Conditions
- Camp orientation (required): 10am - 3pm on Thursday, December 29, 2016 (lunch provided)
- 1st camp: January 2, 2017 - January 11, 2017
- 2nd camp: January 15, 2017 - January 24, 2017
* Teachers are required to attend orientation and staff meetings prior to the start of camp.
* Teachers who are available for both camps are preferred.
* Smoking and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited during the camp period.
b) Teaching Hours
- Sunday - Friday: 9am - 6 p.m. (3 lecture hours per day as well as other activities)
- Saturday: 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- 3 million won (1.5 million won/camp before taxes)
- 200,000 won incentive (100,000 won/camp) based on teacher evaluations which is to be decided by the coordinator
d) Accommodations and all meals are provided. (Airfare and visa expenses will not be covered.)
e) Age Range of Students
- 3rd - 6th grade elementary school students
3. Required Documents
a) Resume (w/ a recent picture)
b) A copy of E2 or F visa