ESL Professional Opportunities for Universities in Saudi Arabia
Date 2016-07-08 23:07:01 Location : Middle East
Qualifications & Remuneration:
• Male/female candidates-must be Natives or with near native like fluency.
• Must speak & Write English to mother tongue standard.
• Must hold one of the two following options:
1. A Bachelor, Master or PHD degree in teaching English, TESOL or Applied Linguistics.
2. A Bachelor or Master degree in any specialty with ESL or EFL certificate, e.g.CELTA, DELTA, TESOL OR TEFL.
• Minimum 2 years ESL Teaching Experience.
• Previous experience in the Gulf region would be preferred.
• The candidate must be excellent in communication skills.
• The candidate must have good knowledge of IT.
• Work Location: Various cities in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Joining Date: September 2016.
•Basic Salary: 3000USD 5000 USD (monthly) Tax Free, (dependent on qualifications, and experience).
• 30 days fully paid vacation.
• Free Standard furnished apartment or housing allowance (3 months of basic salary yearly).
• Return flights to country of origin from KSA. Medical Insurance covered.
• Free transportation or allowance (10% of basic salary per month).