Male EFL Teachers required for the Institute of Public Administration in Saudi Arabia
Date 2016-03-17 04:03:26 Location : Middle East
Prime Teachers is recruiting male EFL teachers for the Institute of Public Administration in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Ability to teach Adults learners.
- Teachers are expected to put in normal working hours with up to 25 teaching hours per week.
- Organize and deliver lectures to students.
- Prepare classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Develop English lesson plans in line with the prescribed Curriculum.
- Other Duties: As needed by the employer and accepted by the candidate.
- Native English Teachers with previous formal ESL teaching experience.
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in any subject from an accredited institution
- CELTA or equivalent ESL teaching certification
- Online qualifications are not accepted.
- Tax free salary
- Salary range SAR 10000/- to 10500/- Basic.
- Furnished accommodation provided by the company.
- Transportation provided by the company.
- Best-in-class medical insurance.
- Paid annual leave.
- Two one-way flight ticket to country of residence