Business English Teaching Positions in Taipei, Taiwan
Date 2015-07-24 11:07:11 Location : Asia:Taiwan
Prime Teachers is recruiting Business English teachers for a leading Business training firm in Taiwan. Successful candidates will be teaching in a stable of team of 25 native-English speaking teachers for approximately 25 hours per week.
Taiwan is a fantastic location; it has bustling cities with fantastic nightlife and a varied restaurant scene. Outside of the cities you can find national parks, hot springs, lush green hills and great beaches – it really does have something for everyone!
- Teaching individual client groups and individuals
- Using customized or off-the-shelf course materials, or coaching trainees on their real-work communications, presentations, etc.
- Ensuring learning approaches and materials are aligned with clients’ goals and expectations
- Coordinating with other team members on course design and training approaches
- Reporting internally and externally on training results
Essential Criteria (to apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements):
- Native English Speaker
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- TEFL Certificate preferred, but not necessary
- Have at least 5 years’ teaching English with adults (some of this must be teaching business English)
- Attractive salary of £16.50 per hour
- Generous Travel allowance
- Renewable contract
- Taiwan National Health Insurance
- Great development opportunities
We look forward to hearing from you soon!