Holy Cross College - ELLENBROOK
Date 2014-02-13 22:02:26 Location : Oceania
Applicants must be able to teach a combination of Humanities and English.
Please refer to the College website for further information on the position and to download the College Application Form which must be submitted with a covering letter addressed to the Principal.
Applicants must be willing to support the objectives and ethos of Catholic education and the Vision and Mission of the College.
• A commitment to the objectives and ethos of Catholic education
• A demonstrated personal faith commitment
• Willingness to engage with 21st century approach to learning
• Strong pedagogical skills with a flexible collaborative, student-centred approach
• A high level of skills in Information Communication & Technology and a commitment to use it as an integral part of the learning environment
• Commitment to excellence
• Willingness to engage with a Middle School educational philosophy
• Willingness to be a reflective member of a professional learning community
• A passion for and strength in a specialist area
• A willingness to embrace a cross-curricular approach and to be involved in Big Ideas, the College connected learning programme
• Qualified to teach in two or more learning areas (the ability to teach Religious Education will be adistinct advantage)
• High level of interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Commitment to working as a member of a team
• Willingness to be flexible within the unique context of a new school environment
• Evidence of relevant professional development and involvement in professional activities
• Strong commitment to pastoral care of staff and students
• Willingness to engage with parents and the wider College community
• Willingness to support the College’s extra-curricular programme
For more information please visit the schools website: www.holycross.wa.edu.au
Applicants must submit a curriculum vitae, addressed to the Principal, including the names and contact numbers of three referees, one of whom must be the current employer and a Parish Priest. Applicants must have a current registration as a teacher with the Teacher Registration Board of WA (TRBWA) to be eligible for appointment. Information is available from www.trb.wa.gov.au.
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education.
On appointment successful applicants will require a Working with Children Check. Application forms are available at certain Australia Post Outlets throughout the State. A list of participating Australia Post outlets can be found on the Australia Post web site at http://apps.nowwhere.com.au/austpost/postofficelocator/. An application for a WWC must be made in person.
Listed : 12th February , 2014
Applications Close : 21st February , 2014
Vacancy Number : 13916