Expression of Interest - ESL Teacher
Date 2013-11-21 08:11:46 Location : Oceania
Qualified English as a Secondary Language teachers sought to teach a variety of language and life skills to detainees.
Serco is currently looking to recruit experienced ESL Teachers to join the team at the Curtin Immigration Detention centre, based in Derby WA. The English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher will be an integral member of the SERCO Immigration Services team in Derby and will be responsible for the delivery of quality English as a Second Language teaching to our detainees on a day to day basis.
This role is a residential role, as Derby is a remote location in WA. Serco will provide a flight to Derby, paid accommodation in Derby, relocation assistants and will also be responsible for your transport to and from the centre each day. You will work Monday to Friday, and won`t be required to work on weekends.
- Facilitating education programs based on the detainee`s needs
- Provide best educational practice aimed at delivering language and life skills to learners
- Promote a climate of religious and cultural tolerance
Applicants will have:
- Solid experience as an ESL Teacher
- Tertiary qualifications in education
- Teaching English as a Second language (TESOL) qualifications
In return you will be fully rewarded with an attractive salary, and the opportunity to work within a dynamic, values-driven global organisation. If you have energy, enthusiasm and passion for education and learning and wish to apply for this exciting role click on the apply button before 26/11/2013.
Please note only internal employees will be considered for this position.