Teach in Thailand

Teach English Abroad with TESall (All TESOL), an English Language Teaching (ELT) job search portal for ESL EFL TESOL teaching jobs abroad. The TESall (All TESOL) jobs board contains the best TESOL teaching jobs from around the world updated daily. TESOL teacher training courses are available throughout the world to get you started on your TESOL teaching adventure! You can also find information on ESL EFL TESOL teachers, resumes, teacher discussions, articles, resources and more! The result is a one-stop TESOL website that gives you access to 1000s of English teaching jobs and resources.

Where do you want to teach today?

ESL Teacher

Date 2013-11-07 05:11:19 Location : Oceania

Join a reputable English School with a great team environment
Utilise your experience in teaching English as a second language
Develop yourself personally and professionally

Sarina Russo Institute was established in 1979 and provides education services to domestic and international students in the areas of ESL, Hospitality and Tourism, Business and Higher Education.

Opportunities currently exist for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Casual ESL Teacher with exceptional communication skills for short term casual work.

Demonstrate your well-developed written and verbal communication skills and possess the following requirements:
Appropriate minimum qualifications as prescribed by the National English Language Teaching Accreditation Scheme (NEAS)
Blue card (Working with Children Check)
Good General English background
IELTS knowledge desirable
EAP / Pathway course experience desirable

You will need to be able to commit to the following:
Availability for afternoon/evening classes, Monday to Friday
Availability for up to 25 hours per week for a period of approx. ten weeks
Commencement in 2 December 2013
You will have the opportunity work with a great team who love what they do and be satisfied by doing a job that truly makes a difference. Apply now, quoting reference number 990.

To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.