Date 2013-08-29 09:08:45 Location : Oceania
Are you qualified English as a Secondary Language teachers and looking to teach a variety of language and life skills to clients in detention?
Serco Immigration Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced ESL Teacher to join the team based in Northern, NT. The English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher will be an integral member of the SERCO Immigration Services team in Northern and will be responsible for the delivery of quality English as a Second Language teaching to our clients on a day to day basis. You will be working with families in detention and will be responsible for however not limited to:
- Facilitating education programs based on the client`s needs
- Provide best educational practice aimed at delivering language and life skills to learners
- Promote a climate of religious and cultural tolerance
Applicants must have:
- Solid experience as an ESL Teacher
- Tertiary qualifications in education
- Teaching English as a Second language (TESOL) qualifications
To be successful this role your will need to be a flexible and strong team player, who has strong work ethic and loyalty. In return you will be fully rewarded with an attractive salary, and the opportunity to work within a dynamic, values-driven global organisation. If you have energy, enthusiasm and passion for education and learning and wish to apply for this exciting role click on the apply button prior to the closing date 3/09/2013.